The aim of the project is to learn about the different hobbies of students, whether hobbies help in the study of various school subjects, in the further choice of a profession.
The process: Students will write an essay on “My hobby”. They’ll make short videos and tell about their hobbies.
Then we’ll have discussion.
- What is a hobby?
- Why do people need hobbies?
- What is your hobby?
- How long have you had a hobby?
- Are there any hobbies you would like to try?
- How much free time do you usually have? What do you like to do with your free time? Do you prefer to relax or to be active?
- Do you collect anything? If so, when did you start collecting? How large is your collection?
- What kinds of things do people usually collect?
- Sometimes, the things that people collect become valuable. Can you think of any examples? What kinds of things gain the most value over time?
As a result, learners explore their own hobbies, get to know about the hobbies of their classmates, analyze the information received, conclude about the different hobbies and their influence on modern schoolchildren.
All the results will be put on our blogs.